The Youth in Business Programme is designed to increase young entrepreneurs’ and Youth micro, small and medium-sized businesses access to skills to help them grow their business thereby promoting youth entrepreneurship. The aim of the Programme is to demonstrate that, when market failures are addressed and businesses led by young people are given equal opportunities, a positive impact could be reached in terms of the overall county economic performance and growth as well as in terms of other social gains.
In the region of Western Balkans, the Programme is funded by Sweden represented by the Swedish International Development Agency (Sida). The Programme seeks to offer an effective response to address the multi-dimensional nature of Youth micro, small and medium-sized businesses’ barriers to growth.
The support with regard to Financing through the Youth in Business Programme is in its launching phase. Please fill the questions below and we will keep you updated!
2. Year of incorporation:
3. Country of incorporation:
5. Is the owner of the Company aged 35 or below?
6. Is the CEO of the Company aged 35 or below?
8. Turnover as at 31.12.2021 (in EUR)
9. Describe the business need for financing:
10. Amount of financing needed:
11. Please add the name of the contact person and their contact information: